Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - for $5

Winner announcement:
As a captain i could sing & My professor was quite mad.

I fought in a ring but I was most impressive as a space Dad!

Jor-el
Russell Crowe
Man of Steel
@stageman12 Is the winner of a HT Jor-El!

Congrats, Stageman! :hi5:

Hi Chicky! :wave

I get the newsletter so intermittently. Like I got the first two days, but nothing since.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - FR33COD3Z for $5

Predator Falconer is on sale

25% off with code FA1CO4

18% off

Free Shipping

$33.75 cash back in rewards

Boy, I was away from the computer for like 2+ hours and as soon as I sat down, BOOM new code!

FR33COD3Z is legit folks. It is not one of the millions of absolutely ****ing hilarious joke codes. Really, you guys with your delightful fake codes need to write comedy. I haven't seen **** that funny since like the original cast of Saturday Night Live. I bet George Carlin is up in heaven right now shaking his fist that he didn't think of incorporating fake codes into his routine. Keep it up!!!!

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

You should feel free to start your own thread if dozens of people posting the exact same code over several pages doesn't sink in.

The icing on the cake for this is to win one of the email contests from the website, which most end on the 6th. All of those prizes are awesome.

Hey I was thinking, does anyone have list of the four newsletter codes? I'm guessing all of them still work, I'll add them to the OP for anyone who's really late to the game.

The 10 minute codes are sorta fun, sorta stressful, but it's pretty darn nice they've had an untimed newsletter code every day I believe? So an easy $25 for everyone?

Back