Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - 4YOU14 for $5

Got the email when 15 min after posted and it was expired :(

jesus, i went to shower, literally took 7 mins, and this happens...been waiting for the whole day lol

I imagine that's it for the night. Might as well catch up on some other things other than fricken codes.

It's all X-Wing Luke's fault.

SS owes my boss a days wasted wages with that crazy short window.

Sorry guys, that's what I get for actually paying attention to my Wife when she comes home and wants to drone on and on about her day at work.

Should have ignored her and stared at my computer screen. I did get it, and sent the email seconds later after I confirmed it was working, then it sounds like it expired right after that.

Sorry guys, that's what I get for actually paying attention to my Wife when she comes home and wants to drone on and on about her day at work.

Should have ignored her and stared at my computer screen. I did get it, and sent the email seconds later after I confirmed it was working, then it sounds like it expired right after that.

dont worry about it. I gaurentee you, it was like a 5 min code, which was really hard to snag.

Wow, that was a quick code. I must have missed it by about a minute. Oh well.

Here's hoping Sideshow gives us some cool reveals tomorrow so this Spooktacular can go out with a bang.

I think that code was just to weed out the weak. Now we all think it's safe to go to bed. $25 code inbound. I feel it my bones!

Thanks Shawn, not your fault. Well lets hope Alex literally meant codeS.

Tell your wife she owes me 5 bucks.

i thought for sure after the giants win, they would do a G1ANTS Code or something yesterday :panic:

Well if you check the first new code post at 9:35 and the first complaint at 9:45 you can pretty much gauge a 10 minute code.

Back