Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes - NOTR1CK for $5

I am thinking they have a budget, and might have hit it already. More people redeeming than in the past (also a reason for the 10 minute codes).
If they had a $5,000 promo budget for codes and that much has already been redeemed... Look at how many likes they get on facebook, and this is free money, not just discounted figures (which don't seem to be selling out, which hopefully is sending a message to HT and SSC about producing too many)

Ok, I am going to start this with I have no clue how it works for them but.... my ex-wife works for an airline and they love giving out free promo/reward codes because it actually only costs them about 10 cents on the 100. How you ask does that make sense. Easy, they give out a code someone uses it to pay for a flight that they may or may not have been going to do and the code actually only pays for part of the flight. So the airline actually makes money off of a code they gave out because the price was already at a point they were going to make a profit so a minor discount code doesn't actually cost them that much.

If I was SS, I'd be annoyed with all the 81tch1ng and c0mpl41n1ng. After the galactic breach, I bet they are going to punish us by making us wait until tomorrow. Oh well

Spooktacular is more than just free points. There are things happening throughout the day at random times (this includes points). :)

If your just watching for points that's of course understandable but they will be released randomly throughout the event. And no teases will announce them ahead of time.

-SideshowAlex

Beetlejuice...Beetlejuice...Beetlejuice!

Pretty please with peanut M&M's on top.

Hey Alex!

Any chance you can slip a hint on whether or not Thor or Loki might get a discount? Would it help if I said please? :monkey3

Trying to figure out what to grab and I don't want to kick myself if these go on discount tomorrow after I buy something today.

Spooktacular is more than just free points. There are things happening throughout the day at random times (this includes points). :)

If your just watching for points that's of course understandable but they will be released randomly throughout the event. And no teases will announce them ahead of time.

-SideshowAlex

Hi Alex!!!

:wave

While we are waiting for RPs, I liked to ask fellow members your opinion between HT and SS 1/6 since now SS is getting near HT prices.
How do you rate their head sculpts and body articulations?

-SideshowAlex

http___www.esquire.com_cm_esquire_images_2O_jOhgeDt-XppBuq.gif

New Code:

4YOU14

(for realz)

Where'd this code come from

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back