Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

So for those of you that went with the modern option for character name did you use the real name or code/nickname? I went to the original source so I didn't get stuck with that decision.

I remember once when Aragorn was an answer and I sat there and typed in Strider, Aragorn, Aragorn son of Arathorn (sp?) and Elessar (sp?) trying to cover all my bases.

Don't forget Elessar Telcontar, Wingfoot, Thorongil, and Estel.

Just went with the only one I know. I didn't know the "modern" version and looked it up. Does that character say the quote exactly, though? Haven't seen the movie since it came out.

Just went with the only one I know. I didn't know the "modern" version and looked it up. Does that character say the quote exactly, though? Haven't seen the movie since it came out.

Yup! But it is in reference to the original. It is said while typing on an old computer.

Think I got shorted on Susan's guessing game in the secret FB group this morning.

Yup! But it is in reference to the original. It is said while typing on an old computer.

Likely she meant the modern quote given the prize. But again I'm guessing all will be accepted and a draw will decide. Or the first correct response at a given Number.

It's all good, its a game.

Shall we play...?

My stupid email auto-corrected from the new email to the old one. I hope it just all goes to the same place. I wonder if I would be disqualified if I were to resend it to the email Chicky listed.

Spooktacular contests give me worse anxiety than my job.

My stupid email auto-corrected from the new email to the old one. I hope it just all goes to the same place. I wonder if I would be disqualified if I were to resend it to the email Chicky listed.

Spooktacular contests give me worse anxiety than my job.

So true.

@The Chev...I like your avatar, sig, the whole motif.

Back