Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and Spooktacular codes

I don't know wtf happened. :rotfl Congrats Centrocal! :hi5:

Well played chicky, well played. Either way I'm glad to see that a freak won the contest. Congrats Centrocal!!!

So the title of the thread won't have the new code in it?

Dumb.

We got two codes today already, right?

I have a feeling there won't be anymore. But who knows?

We had three today. I think we maybe done for today going by what Alex said in the other thread. But I'm sleeping with one eye open. Just in case.

Was going to buy another Colton for parts but says one per customer! I bought it 6 months ago, think they would have dropped that restriction by now

Can't believe I just purchased that Dolly thing. Never in a million years would I have gotten that in the past.

There Were 3, one at like 4am, one in the newsletter, and one tonight. I was lucky in that my insomnia woke me up at 4am in time to get the code this morning. I really hope they dont do that again tonight, I'm aiming for a full nights rest haha.

Well tomorrow is only 4 hours away (for Sideshow).

I believe I will consistently miss the 2am PST codes... but I hope to get all the others. Would like a fat $25 one.

I wish I never bought the ED-209 from Secret Compass. This deal is so much better. Even the bundle with Robo is nice, too bad I pre-ordered him a long time ago.

Back