Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Ok, I have a bunch of email addresses waiting in my PM inbox. I'll reply when I've added your address to the list - probably will do them all tonight. Now to take a page out of Collectrocol's book…

If you have a premium account, please give me some rep. ;)

"You must spread some reputation before giving it to Pixelpiper again". :(

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

I've replied to every PM and added all addresses to the list. Just a reminder, but the list server does not support AOL nor COMCAST email addresses, so please provide an alternate email address if your primary is AOL or COMCAST. This isn't something I can alter as these addresses are blocked at the request of both AOL and COMCAST.

Also, if you were on the list last Christmas and did not ask to be removed at any time, then you're still on the list now.

Last edited:

because of that, they invented the blind carbon copy (BCC) option...

My worry with using BCC is higher chance of potential junk/spam false positive.

But we will test the email system at least one time before October to make sure everything is working, and if it's convenient to use the BCC for the people sending the alert emails, I can create another dummy address for the TO field.

In B4 Alex and...
'Sorry, no RP codes this year'.

Get the pitchforks ready lads :lol

I had forgotten that comcast addresses will also not work with the mail forwarding. Please send me an alternate email address if this applies to you.

Last edited:

Get the pitchforks ready lads :lol

Originally I thought maybe we'd run this by following the rules established by Fight Club, especially the first and second rules. That's not working out so well. ;)

Ok, I have a bunch of email addresses waiting in my PM inbox. I'll reply when I've added your address to the list - probably will do them all tonight. Now to take a page out of Collectrocol's book…

If you have a premium account, please give me some rep. ;)

+1 for doing your community a solid. :duff

PM sent. :D

That's cool. I'll PM ya pixel.

Originally I thought maybe we'd run this by following the rules established by Fight Club, especially the first and second rules. That's not working out so well. ;)

If your following it by Fight Club rules, then it's going really well, because the whole point of the first two rules was to break them so that Durden could see who was a good fit for Project Mayhem.

If your following it by Fight Club rules, then it's going really well, because the whole point of the first two rules was to break them so that Durden could see who was a good fit for Project Mayhem.

Hold on a second. Someone made a movie about Fight Club?

Hey I was on the email list last spook. Can I be on it again? :monkey3

I remember superdoug, you're back!

I've replied to every PM and added all addresses to the list. Just a reminder, but the list server does not support AOL nor COMCAST email addresses, so please provide an alternate email address if your primary is AOL or COMCAST. This isn't something I can alter as these addresses are blocked at the request of both AOL and COMCAST.

Also, if you were on the list last Christmas and did not ask to be removed at any time, then you're still on the list now.

I too have to spread more rep around before I rep you again.

You’re a decent man Pixel!

Back