Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the likes guys! I was feeling really down about missing that contest, the Biker Scout is a huge want of mine and I would've liked to have at least a chance of winning one.
It's odd that when I tried the amazingdeal on Bo Katan on Sunday it wouldn't work. If it had, I would've bought her instead of Star Trek's Kira Nerys. I'm much more of a Star Trek DS9 and Kira fan than a Bo Katan & Katiee Sackhoff fan but, the Bo Katan figure looks far more detailed and really is an amazing deal at that discount. Still, Kiera is about to sell out and I'd be kicking myself if I missed her so, happy to have spent all my reward points on her.
It would be great if Sideshow wouldn't reduce the number of payments on their layaway plan, If I could get 4 or 5 payments on these then, I would've ordered both.

Yeah I found what was the issue, when I applied the discount it wouldn't change the payment plan for Bo Katan, I was still getting the same quote for full price on layaway and told that the amazingdeal coupon didn't apply to the figure. I contacted Sideshow and they must've fixed it because the discount and coupon both applied while was talking to them and gave me an option that I could afford.
I have my order in for Bo Katan! :banana

Back