Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Damn. Way to burst my bubble. :mad:

Believe me, I know how you feel! I was putting the probot off til next spring, fully expecting it to still be in stock then. I absolutely can't afford it right now (between jobs ATM), so I'm bummed that it will sell out before I can get back on my feet! :(

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Congrats to the winners!

Just picked up the Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust. Have been waiting for this to go on extra points for months now lol. Had a $50 GC that I applied to it :) and get $30 on points. Got $145 in credits too so it works out :) to a pretty good deal lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Just picked up the Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust. Have been waiting for this to go on extra points for months now lol. Had a $50 GC that I applied to it :) and get $30 on points. Got $145 in credits too so it works out :) to a pretty good deal lol
It's a great bust ruined with pathetic BD.
Still love mine, picked up locally at a decent discount.

Baroness 1/6 figure up on Facebook. Just have to submit a photo. Good luck!

Ok, the 2nd round of SDCC giveaway stuff has now been mailed out. Sorry it took a little while... its just been one of those weeks. So you should be getting them soon but the two international one you will see them eventually. :)

Now, after trying for two weeks and not being able to find a spot for it and not seeing a spot for it opening up anytime soon I figured rather than leaving it in a drawer or in the corner to give away one last item...

The Batman poster. Its the same as the hulk one 18" x 45" and a soft vinyl material.
IMG_20140829_180550_196.jpg

I'd like to help out somebody who has never won a Sideshow contest before (since that has been a big topic here the last few days) so they would get first shot but anyone can ask if they want... we'll see.

It's a great bust ruined with pathetic BD.
Still love mine, picked up locally at a decent discount.
BD? From the pics on the site and of everything that was GC eligible, it's the only one I wanted but wanted to get not on double points :) I'll take your word for it bro, I'm sure I'll love it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ok, the 2nd round of SDCC giveaway stuff has now been mailed out. Sorry it took a little while... its just been one of those weeks. So you should be getting them soon but the two international one you will see them eventually. :)

Now, after trying for two weeks and not being able to find a spot for it and not seeing a spot for it opening up anytime soon I figured rather than leaving it in a drawer or in the corner to give away one last item...

The Batman poster. Its the same as the hulk one 18" x 45" and a soft vinyl material.

I'd like to help out somebody who has never won a Sideshow contest before (since that has been a big topic here the last few days) so they would get first shot but anyone can ask if they want... we'll see.

Awesome poster. Thanks for doing this.

I take that back.. I do have one more thing to give away but its not from SDCC. If anyone wants the DVD version of Batman: Assault on Arkham let me know. I got the Blu-Ray / DVD combo pack and I don't need two copies (especially when I got the download version as well) so the DVD is up for grabs.

BD? From the pics on the site and of everything that was GC eligible, it's the only one I wanted but wanted to get not on double points :) I'll take your word for it bro, I'm sure I'll love it
Battle Damage Jed. Proper awesome bust killed with crappy application of silver paint.
Upsidedown AR is a simple fix.

I love how SS upped the price of the gantry by 50 bucks, AND THEN put it on extra rewards.

I love how SS upped the price of the gantry by 50 bucks, AND THEN put it on extra rewards.
Damn that's sneaky! Which genius thought of that! They can't move it on Sale with gift cards so they raise the price!!

I'm tempted to use my SDCC gift card on Knifehead and just flex the sucker while double rewards are going on.

Stuff all gone. If I ever find anything else I'll give you all first shot.

Goddamnit, I need to enter in these contests.....

I'm tempted to use my SDCC gift card on Knifehead and just flex the sucker while double rewards are going on.
It's a great statue in person. Pictures don't do it justice IMO

It's a great statue in person. Pictures don't do it justice IMO

Yeah I saw it at SDCC two years ago and was impressed. Not entirely sure why I didn't bother to get it yet. Keep vainly hoping for an Otachi statue.

Back