Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She spent some time in this stream early on admitting she went too far last night, and realized she was basically the only one enjoying herself last night. So this has been a bit of an "apology."

She spent some time in this stream early on admitting she went too far last night, and realized she was basically the only one enjoying herself last night. So this has been a bit of an "apology."
What does that mean? What did she do that "went too far?" I went out to dinner last night. You know, I can't believe some of the costumes girls wear on Halloween. I miss my youth.

I am surprised they chose Sunday to do this...
Least amount of payout, since people will be preoccupied...I'm guessing...surprised they didn't pull it on a Saturday night, but then again that'd screw up their weekend plans...sooooo

121212-jpg.605590

giphy.gif

What does that mean? What did she do that "went too far?" I went out to dinner last night.
I explained it earlier, but you mentioned then you didn't understand my explanation. You don't use FB, right? They went live 4 or more times for 2 minutes or less at a time. Each stream was a fake-out. Then the $0.20 stream happened and ended with cackling. Then one of those streams looped all night long as "LIVE", while many were waiting for them to come back. They never did.

I explained it earlier, but you mentioned then you didn't understand my explanation. You don't use FB, right? They went live 4 or more times for 2 minutes or less at a time. Each stream was a fake-out. Then the $0.20 stream happened and ended with cackling. Then one of those streams looped all night long as "LIVE", while many were waiting for them to come back. They never did.

Ooooooooh. I couldn't comprehend of such a nasty trick.

I get your sarcasm. This is just a silly event. But pretty much all of us were disappointed and salty this whole week in this thread. It was more the general tone of the week that was rubbing people the wrong way. She admitted she's been reading the comments on forums, fb, etc and getting the general idea that people were not enjoying themselves the way SHE was (give or take some of the uber fans that worship everything they do). This was a bit of a course correct.

Back