Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

You ordering one?
Works out about £180 after the code, not bad.

My Warrior LSB is ordered with Lee, CDUK.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other stuff that has nothing to do with codes

Nice! I wonder how often do these older ones turn up? I presume these are safety stock they keep for a duration to handle returns etc?

They're not returns, Sideshow holds a couple things back for contests or giveaways and sometimes they don't end up being used

That's a nice looking fig that Alien Warrior

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I concur.

bf1d0c51ecf5a63dbbc75b3dd82501ab.jpg

I concur.

bf1d0c51ecf5a63dbbc75b3dd82501ab.jpg
I'd buy something like this if it were 1/4. How come they don't do these and the Pred figures in 1/4?

I think it's price. That's why the quarter scale releases are far and few. Obviously the size of the characters means they will be Maquettes. So prices will be North of $500. That may be why...

I think it's price. That's why the quarter scale releases are far and few. Obviously the size of the characters means they will be Maquettes. So prices will be North of $500. That may be why...
Even then I'd like a bigger statue. When something is that awesome, doing it in a small scale takes away the presence IMO

1:5 Alien and Predators, although not the most detailed statues, are decent value and display quite nice.
1:4 Aliens and Predators are way overpriced, very poor value.

They won't come in under a grand now.

1:5 Alien and Predators, although not the most detailed statues, are decent value and display quite nice.
1:4 Aliens and Predators are way overpriced, very poor value.

They won't come in under a grand now.
Yeah I noticed that with the maquette. Like wtf? They aren't like 7 foot giants. It's kinda unfair. They should invest time into making great quality PFs of them

To Darth Madden

V8 says Thank you! From Dubai

f53bf050542a6b9f74215b9a706999d1.jpg

Yeah I noticed that with the maquette. Like wtf? They aren't like 7 foot giants. It's kinda unfair. They should invest time into making great quality PFs of them without taking the piss on pricing.
Fixed!

Yes sir. But I haven't updated it in a while. I'm trying to post pics of my collection up to date in Instagram.

Used the current code to re-order the 1/6 R2 :rock :rock

You are very welcome... glad it fit somebody. :)

Hehe Thanks ! They try to break in to the room whenever they can !

Back