Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumn is backsliding when it comes to rewards. She's been much more generous in the past. She's become possessed with Paul's "$1" spirit. We need an exorcism performed. :angryfist:

Whether you believe me or not, I had a dollar ($1) added to my account on Tuesday. I assume it's for Monday's Wrap-Up Show. :huh
I believe that. I also had a dollar added to my account on Tuesday. There were, however, two dollars given out on Monday. No one so far had the second dollar added.

And if the stream got only one dislike, we could get $2. Of course only the host can see dislikes, so we have to take Autumn's word for it, and Autumn cannot be trusted during this time of year pretty much ever.
Also that she's asking for the impossible there.

And if the stream got only one dislike, we could get $2. Of course only the host can see dislikes, so we have to take Autumn's word for it, and Autumn cannot be trusted during this time of year pretty much ever.

The only positive (hey, I'm the Buffinator in disguise) is we probably didn't miss out on much (maybe a dollar) for not hitting the target yesterday.

Back