Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!

Too bad everything I want is still in PO mode even though some have been out for weeks/months... :tap

15% off very limited items in stock, if there is something you want in stock your best bet will be black friday for 10% off or new years for ~$20.22 off

15% off very limited items in stock, if there is something you want in stock your best bet will be black friday for 10% off or new years for ~$20.22 off

The year is moving fast but Black Friday is still 200 days away. If there’s something they really want, they should probably buy it before that unless it’s not a priority. Might sell out by then.

Unless it’s like a Royal Selangor pewter bauble or one of the Hot Toys Jet Troopers. They’re going to be sitting on those forever. :lol

It’s possible they could run some limited sales or codes between now and then to boost business or coincide with conventions.

Last edited:
Our next chance to win absolutely nothing lol...

Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 16-58-00 Let Your Geek Sideshow Facebook.png

This is going to be the big test, isn't it? They've never had one of these shows where they didn't do at least one lottery for everyone. If they don't this time around, and if next week proves unrewarding for those tuning in to their streams, then free rewards from Sideshow may truly have become a thing of the past.

I had to reinstall Chrome the other day and have lost my sideshow.live profile. When I access it now, I can get in okay but there's nowhere to click on to enter my profile information. Any idea how to do this?

Last edited:
Back