Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't mean random draw lotteries are over.
"This will be the last random bonus Reward drop I'll make in this group for this year's Geeksgiving. I know notifications made it tricky, so I hope you all were able to grab at least some of them.
Don't forget to watch Geeksgiving and Taking here in the group only at 4pm Pacific and we'll give you one last chance to snag some Rewards." Sounds like no more random drops.

"This will be the last random bonus Reward drop I'll make in this group for this year's Geeksgiving. I know notifications made it tricky, so I hope you all were able to grab at least some of them.
Don't forget to watch Geeksgiving and Taking here in the group only at 4pm Pacific and we'll give you one last chance to snag some Rewards." Sounds like no more random drops.
Didn't see that. Couldn't find Autumn's post.

$2 just came in from Alex but is that the $2 from the Black Friday live stream or the $2 they just gave out?

$2 just came in from Alex but is that the $2 from the Black Friday live stream or the $2 they just gave out?
I got $4, so I think he's finishing up the others. $2 might have been from just now, but there's no real way to tell until its all done.

I just got 2 $2 added.... Not sure what 1 of them was from. But still missing my 3x $1 from all the drops in a row earlier.

Autumn mentioned this is THE rewards drop for the stream, so anyone who doesn't want to watch the rest of the show can bail.

Back