Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, they do put a lot of time into writing those, kudos to them. I am usually only able to play when I lunch break so you really do need to like free up an hour maybe like their other livestreams, but I never make it far anyways, farthest maybe round 3? :lol

Do you run a lottery after people had to sit through one of the longest WLDs in memory OR do you not run a lottery and leave viewers with just a numb ass from sitting for too long?
They chose the latter. Wrong answer.

It's neat how Autumn's saying that they're only doing $1 rewards so people don't miss out on so much if they do miss one or two, "but we're doing more each day." What she's strategically not mentioning is that the average $ amount last year was about $12 and this year it's less than half that.

Worse. Every. Year.

It's neat how Autumn's saying that they're only doing $1 rewards so people don't miss out on so much if they do miss one or two, "but we're doing more each day." What she's strategically not mentioning is that the average $ amount last year was about $12 and this year it's less than half that.

Worse. Every. Year.

RPs are going to be dead very soon. They are being held on a thin life line that could snap at any moment. I'd like to see that day though, as a lot of customers would be going else where to do their business instead of torturing themselves at SSC.

Back