Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Friday's livestream was basically just talking about music for an hour, and it closed with them using the survey function of that app Chris Pirotta loves to ask people their favorite song. He said that people who answered it would "get a little something," which when he's said that previously, has meant an individual one-time use rewards code in their email. Has anybody who answered that one-question survey actually seen an email with a code yet?

I have not.

EDIT Just received mine

Last edited:
So Friday's livestream was basically just talking about music for an hour, and it closed with them using the survey function of that app Chris Pirotta loves to ask people their favorite song. He said that people who answered it would "get a little something," which when he's said that previously, has meant an individual one-time use rewards code in their email. Has anybody who answered that one-question survey actually seen an email with a code yet?

I have not, as of yet. But I haven't checked my rewards balance either. They may have just added it.

***Just checked my email, it's there. $2 :dance

Can people start posting the codes for the livestream games here when they come out? I've now seen elsewhere that if you go to Sideshow.live and enter code Tonyvsteve you can play a quick game. Apparently there were two different ones earlier, but if you try to enter those games now it says they ended. So it sounds like we just need to distribute the codes for the games like we have before, but now just play them to get our rewards points. I don't think you need to be "in" the chat. Someone just needs to be in there and post the code here that's needed to enter the game.

Can people start posting the codes for the livestream games here when they come out? I've now seen elsewhere that if you go to Sideshow.live and enter code Tonyvsteve you can play a quick game. Apparently there were two different ones earlier, but if you try to enter those games now it says they ended. So it sounds like we just need to distribute the codes for the games like we have before, but now just play them to get our rewards points. I don't think you need to be "in" the chat. Someone just needs to be in there and post the code here that's needed to enter the game.

Sure, that shouldn't be a problem! I sucked at all of them today. No sleep!

You have to win the whole damn game overall to get the codes or get top 3 or 4.

oh random codes again? ah ok. So they gave out 0 codes this event unless you win the games

If you played the games, they will email you reward codes for each game you played. But the winners of said games got either a figure or statue, and the runners up got $20 or $10 rewards. So it seems they are limiting the amount they are doling out from now on, using this format.

If you played the games, they will email you reward codes for each game you played. But the winners of said games got either a figure or statue, and the runners up got $20 or $10 rewards. So it seems they are limiting the amount they are doling out from now on, using this format.

Ohh, I played the last one.. they didn't say anything about sending emails with codes out for participants.. or is that random too?

Back