Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I manage to miss 99% codes posted. Even when I am home on vacation. At least sideshow codes expire now so the people who never actually buy anything now have to buy something instead doing nothing but collecting codes to get free figures and statues.
tumblr_netxv4RLqh1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Why would that be a good thing? :lol I don't see how it would be.

That said I still hate this new code system. I don't think it ever got positive feedback??

I manage to miss 99% codes posted. Even when I am home on vacation. At least sideshow codes expire now so the people who never actually buy anything now have to buy something instead doing nothing but collecting codes to get free figures and statues.

Or you can join a one sixth Facebook group and join their code chat. I think it?s been established that this is not the best way to get on top of codes. No need to be such a sourpuss.

I don?t usually like to pile on but, damn Malgus that for sure is the dumbest **** I?ll read all day.

Sent from a Folgers can in uncle Jeb?s basement

For those who registered for this event, weren't we supposed to get a $5 reward just for registering? If so, it hasn't shown up on my account yet.

Back