Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clicked everything in that Star Wars back in stock email and everything was sold out. Did anyone actually get anything?

344 online looool
I dont want figure, i only hope il 20/25$, but it's impossible be fast with all this people :D

If this is going to be comparable as the sideshow con, Im never watching a vid of them again, appreciate the effort but just not something for me. Some people might enjoy them.

I clicked everything in that Star Wars back in stock email and everything was sold out. Did anyone actually get anything?
I doubt it. I jumped on that immediately, and all was sold out. If someone did score, please let us know. Curious if that was legit? Did they have 1 of each??

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Since some of those figures showed up on the website a few days ago I?d say people have been checking constantly since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I want to know is, WHY do i get EVERY notification for banter, on this thread....But code notifications always come minutes late...sometimes hours late?!?!?!? :rotfl

What? What could possibly be so egregious that they needed to let go of their greatest online personality?!

Some policy of theirs over unlicensed products...another notorious personality was rumored to behind the controversy, and is now some kind of advisor for their company.

Back