Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last day... Did any of the new pre-orders from the last 2 months (Mechanic, Mandarin, etc) ever get approved for GETSCHOOLED? If not, I might just get a Robocop.

Best thing to do is put it in your cart and see if the website lets you apply the code. I've tried to keep the first post in this thread updated with the items that people have said were working / not working.

Best thing to do is put it in your cart and see if the website lets you apply the code. I've tried to keep the first post in this thread updated with the items that people have said were working / not working.

Yeah the cart adds the coupon in until you try to pay for it, grrrrrr; or my favorite put in an old item then the discount code and then the new released pre-order, cancel the old item and the code still remains, but not at checkout... seems like it was an almost good loop hole, shucks :)

It doesn't matter what happens at any point to the cart or check-out, as SS reserves the right to make any alterations or corrections at any time prior to shipping the item. Read the fine print - it's all fine print at SS. ;)

Sucks that IM "The Mechanic" and SS Storm Shadow won't take the coupon.

The $20 off coupons come out pretty regularly and always seem to apply to items that aren't recent releases. Wait a month or two and you might find that a newer $20 code works for those figures.

The $20 off coupons come out pretty regularly and always seem to apply to items that aren't recent releases. Wait a month or two and you might find that a newer $20 code works for those figures.

:exactly:

these IM figures will be so plentiful, it will be available even after release. Like the tony stark from IM3. Just wait a couple months, youll be fine.

I used mine on 1/6 Harley Quinn. She's pretty cool, but the retail price is a bit high for my taste.

I guess it's Robocop for this coupon since I do save about $5 more than if I got reward points. Hopefully next month's will work for Mechanic and the one after for 66 Batman & Robin.

Last edited:
I guess it's Robocop for this coupon since I do save about $5 more than if I got reward points. Hopefully next month's will work for Mechanic and the one after for 89 Batman & Robin.

wow after all these years I totally missed Robin in the '89 movie

*runs to pop in movie*

It's sort of like SDCC where they reveal new products, give away a bunch of stuff and have things on sale. Except SDCC is the whole month of July, I think Spooktacular is just the last week of October?

Back