Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Jyn Erso and Jyn Erso in Imperial disguise coming today. I only need one code. Hopefully I get two, I'll let you guys know if I get an extra.

Thinking of ordering Freddy... Anybody have a code I could throw on it? I would use your refer a friend link if so!

Thanks!

Sallah

sucks, i got a code on the stormy Han, and it had already expired when it was delivered:(

Same here. Two different packages arrived this week and they were both expired.

Received an expired code with my starlord!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Me too. two packages. Unbelievable. I spoke to customer service about it and they told me too bad, here is a link you can enter the regular sideshow contest...which is basically a lottery. How the great has fallen. Kind of a turn off from wanting to buy from sideshow these days.

With high shipping costs, NRD's, sales tax, and $10 pack out, SS has effectively made BBTS my go-to vendor.

Me too. two packages. Unbelievable. I spoke to customer service about it and they told me too bad, here is a link you can enter the regular sideshow contest...which is basically a lottery. How the great has fallen. Kind of a turn off from wanting to buy from sideshow these days.

Codes have always been randomly put on boxes. I got 4 one month and only one had a code.

Basically you would only buy if you get a code? Codes are nice but I never plan my purchases around them. I see this thread cluttered with beggers of codes who only seem to order if they can get codes and think Sideshow opened a can of worms with these codes. They should probably discontinue the codes....

Basically you would only buy if you get a code? Codes are nice but I never plan my purchases around them. I see this thread cluttered with beggers of codes who only seem to order if they can get codes and think Sideshow opened a can of worms with these codes. They should probably discontinue the codes....

You do realize that sideshow before the forced purchases for the codes, gave them out freely monthly right? As much as they have increased the shipping it should be a 100% thing to give codes if you buy something and worst case do not send expired labels if they are going to take the time to slap a code label on a package. That is just bad business execution.

You do realize that sideshow before the forced purchases for the codes, gave them out freely monthly right? As much as they have increased the shipping it should be a 100% thing to give codes if you buy something and worst case do not send expired labels if they are going to take the time to slap a code label on a package. That is just bad business execution.

Don't forget we are kind of to blame for some of it. We were passing around and sharing the codes. Then people started making fake ones for laughs. Some people did not know they were fake called SS all pissed off and yelling at the customer service people that the codes were not working. They changed it to a one time on the box label a few months after that. If i owned a business and that happened i would have completely stopped.

Don't forget we are kind of to blame for some of it. We were passing around and sharing the codes. Then people started making fake ones for laughs. Some people did not know they were fake called SS all pissed off and yelling at the customer service people that the codes were not working. They changed it to a one time on the box label a few months after that. If i owned a business and that happened i would have completely stopped.

Agreed. Sideshow stopped it because of the entitlement many people here feel they are owed because this is an expensive hobby. SS never had to offer them in the first place or the reward points and I think a lot of people forget that. A code is nice but if one doesn’t come just let it go and be grateful for whatever you just got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow needs to get over it. People enjoy the codes to keep them tapped in. Whether they share them or give them away is not their business. It's nice to see some of us share them and I don't think anyone on here is begging for a code but it really helps people with the shipping costs. They have really started not to appreciate the collectors out there. Just Sayin. :lecture

Back