Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is that it ? Or could we have another code today as a going out firework ? Didn't do Spooktakular last year.

giphy.gif

You know what was poorly made was the Gold Trooper. I have not touched that a bit and I wore white gloves to handle it. Gorgeous to look at but forget about moving the limbs. So poorly built.

Well if I could pull off a successful spook, anyone could! I'm temporarily living with my parents this month, assisting
my mother in recovery from full hip replacement surgery. It includes caring for her AND my 99 year old live in grandmother, making
meals, doling out medications, making beds, dishes, climbing stairs roughly 16-20 times a day. On top of it I'm working full time from
my computer and taking care of my pup, who I brought along. I thought I'd have no part of Spooktacular with all I have going on, but the lure was too great.

As of today, I got $110 in rewards ($55 for my account, and I put $55 in my partner's account, cuz she orders stuff for me, too). Not too shabby! :yess:

The 2pm stream is coming up fast. 8 minutes.

Just watched the first episode, and it wasn't that great.

So I don't think the 'watch along' will be very riveting. Unless they say there's going to be codes!

No video? They're just going to tweet reactions?

Just watched the first episode, and it wasn't that great.

So I don't think the 'watch along' will be very riveting. Unless they say there's going to be codes!

No video? They're just going to tweet reactions?

Yeah. They can't do a video watch-along for legal reasons.

Back