Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Live reaction to Sideshow's Live videos...

giphy.gif

Even though they say Spook ends at midnight, I'll eagerly waiting for codes till Halloween.

I think the questions they ask are amazing - we learn so much about them like what they are eating for lunch, what is their favorite color, what they like to do during recess - these live feeds should be about the sideshow products but they don't pick those questions - pretty sad

People are asking lame questions to try to get prizes - really bad overall

They are cool but I don't need to know everything about Susan and others

Not really a spooktacular event - feels very egocentric

FFS now they're talking about what Halloween movies they like to watch as if anyone cares.

Yeah the questions that people ask Susan and Chicky are... odd.

Do they always say at the start of the streams that if they answer your question on air you'll get a prize or something? Or do these people actually care about all these personal details of random SS employees?

Yeah the questions that people ask Susan and Chicky are... odd.

Do they always say at the start of the streams that if they answer your question on air you'll get a prize or something? Or do these people actually care about all these personal details of random SS employees?

sometimes if they ask a good question they will throw them a prize but it is always a question about them

Back