Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't mess with the Roo
KlutzyFamousCoot.gif

Still can't believe they're considered Australian cuisine, and I'm Australian.

I was shocked to find this out my first time there. I figured I needed to try it just once but I ended up having it a few times. Also I had zebra. But that was here in the US.

What's the strangest thing everyone here ate?

It has boggled my mind that there has been No banter in the No banter thread for goin on almost 8 hours now, new record during spooktacular

I'm an Asian/Island boy, so I've eaten lots of different things...this will probably be enjoyed by most, if they know what it is. :lol
balut.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Had blackened alligator once. Was pretty good.

The gator I had back in '88 was tough, never tried it since. The frog legs I tried a couple of years ago were hard to stomach, the texture of chicken but tasted like fish, I tried frog twice just to make sure it wasn't just that batch, same result. I had Pho this year with tripe, really good stuff.

I was shocked to find this out my first time there. I figured I needed to try it just once but I ended up having it a few times. Also I had zebra. But that was here in the US.

What's the strangest thing everyone here ate?
Rattlesnake

I just realized I'm at $51.50 in Spook codes:rotfl

...cause I'm crazy.

I'm at $50 out of $55 total. I feel happy but its so little in retrospect. I feel no different than a homeless asking for change. Though it all really does add up in the end...then again it must for them as well

Back