Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, I was working on the script to support comma decimals and had emails disabled. :) Just forced a re-send of GRABNOW

People post the same code multiple times so the tapatalk push notifications blow up people's devices with alerts. That's why we do it. If there was only one post with the code, it would barely even register for a lot of us.

I don't see why the other thread is so difficult for people to understand.

I understand the point of the thread.. Not sure if that was meant for me or others? I'm fine with a few postings of the codes, but it's a little overboard sometimes. Look through the thread as many codes are only posted once or twice, no need for six or seven within like 3 minutes. It's overkill. Everyone here should know by now to keep checking their phone for updates.

I understand the point of the thread.. Not sure if that was meant for me or others? I'm fine with a few postings of the codes, but it's a little overboard sometimes. Look through the thread as many codes are only posted once or twice, no need for six or seven within like 3 minutes. It's overkill. Everyone here should know by now to keep checking their phone for updates.

These are 3 minute codes. No time to check to see if it has been posted 20 times.

Ok, forget it... Post away and THANKS for those that do. Some people can complain about not following the rules in the no banter thread, I guess I'm not allowed too. :( I'll let others police the thread... Back to having fun. :wave

It was directed at you.

It's not over kill. 6 quick posts equals 6 quick ring/vibrate/ notifications. That's not even a lot. What would be ideal is if dozens of people were going into these threads posting the code name to really make this **** blip for every one involved.

It's helpful if someone is away from their device in another room, sleeping or whatever. If seeing multiple posts or hearing multiple alerts annoys someone, shut off the notifications and/or leave the thread. Either way, it's no big deal. 1. it's the Sandbox 2. none of the posts in here count

All this stuff can only help someone, that's the point.

The rules don't state that a code should only be posted once in the no-banter thread!

People post the same code multiple times so the tapatalk push notifications blow up people's devices with alerts. That's why we do it. If there was only one post with the code, it would barely even register for a lot of us.

I don't see why the other thread is so difficult for people to understand.

If you're subscribing to the non-banter via the website, not on a phone, you have to keep re-opening the thread each time or it won't notify you again...
That's why multiple code postings can cause problems... :faq

Back