Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is a competition in the no banter thread to see how many times the same code can be posted... :slap

Seriously guys??? Don't you look at the thread 1st to see if its already been posted there? I can see 2, maybe 3x at the most, but 6??

I think there is a competition in the no banter thread to see how many times the same code can be posted... :slap

Seriously guys??? Don't you look at the thread 1st to see if its already been posted there? I can see 2, maybe 3x at the most, but 6??

Same thing happens here. Saw "REWARDYOU" like 12 times

I'm very appreciative of those who are hurriedly redeeming rewards and then posting for us. Don't care if they're looking or not.

I'm very appreciative of those who are hurriedly redeeming rewards and then posting for us. Don't care if they're looking or not.

Oh Im appreciative alright!

Just find it funny seeing it post after post for multiple pages haha

But keep up the good work everyone! Thanks so much!

People post the same code multiple times so the tapatalk push notifications blow up people's devices with alerts. That's why we do it. If there was only one post with the code, it would barely even register for a lot of us.

I don't see why the other thread is so difficult for people to understand.

Yeah, no kidding? Why does it matter if it's posted in either thread multiple times? Multiple people have said they have slept through a code being posted only once in the non-banter thread. And, like I said in here a few minutes ago, if 6 ppl post a code within seconds of each other, it's not someone is going to fall back asleep or something in the meantime.

We're just trying to help each other out here and we clearly have a good system this year.

I read the code as "rewardforyou" and was freaking out it wasn't working and the Facebook feed had moved the code off screen. had to come here to see the actual code. Eventually got my $1.50! :lol

People post the same code multiple times so the tapatalk push notifications blow up people's devices with alerts. That's why we do it. If there was only one post with the code, it would barely even register for a lot of us.

I don't see why the other thread is so difficult for people to understand.

Preach!

The non-banter thread is not rocket science!

Back