Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally walked away from my phone for a minute, then phone rang and didn't see the notification till I hung up with a friend like 10 minutes later. Luckily code was still good!! :yess: So I'm 6/7 so far for $30. Only missed the previous nosleep code so far. Didn't hear my phone's notification even though it was literally next to my head while I was sleeping at 5am for me. :(

code is

FORU

1365570841542.gif

I was on the computer from 2:30am until 5:00am this morning then turned it off. That was what, 5 minutes before the NOSLEEP code? Unbelievable.

Today's live is supposed to be 2 hours long, correct? I'm guessing the codes given out during, will be higher values and shorter life span....:google

I sleep from 10:30pm - 5am, anything that comes in between those hours will be missed, and I'm okay with that, my sleep is more important than $5.

Pretty much my exact schedule, though I am 11pm to 5:45am.

Ain't no way I'm waking up for $5. In fact, I will glady PAY $5 if you can promise me an uninterrupted sleep between those hours.

Pretty much my exact schedule, though I am 11pm to 5:45am.

Ain't no way I'm waking up for $5. In fact, I will glady PAY $5 if you can promise me an uninterrupted sleep between those hours.

It's really not about the money. It's about the game. It's about getting them all.

Back