Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixeltwin hasn't changed the title, after I PM'd.

Can a mod change it? As said, people are posting in it because it's not clear what it's about.

The thing that scares me about the non banter thread is you only have one or 2 shots to hear the bell.

My luck that will happen while a louder noise is happening.

So please, feel free to go off in that thread too when a code is posted.

Well I will def post here, I don't even go on to the non banter thread. I still don't believe two locations are needed. That's just me.

Could be any time now, my friend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sideshow is having trouble pulling the lever to release this one.

They called in some help.

tenor.gif

Well I will def post here, I don't even go on to the non banter thread. I still don't believe two locations are needed. That's just me.

Then you don't understand how some of us are using these threads. We NEED the non-banter thread so that we can get an e-mail alert when a code comes out without needing to open the thread to reset the notification e-mail every 30 seconds because a new post was made. What we don't need is for any codes to be posted here. Posting them there and leaving this thread only for discussion would be fine.

I need it. I don’t want to check forum every minute or listen ringing whole day just because somebody recently eat a burrito.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rather see the codes also posted here. It's fun reading though the posts while waiting for the next code. That being said... DONTDELAY is still not working.

Nobody is saying not to post the codes here that is silly. Some of us just need them in both places for various reasons.

Anyway ,..you're right DONTDELAY is still not working.

Back