Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just reading: That thread doesn't really say what it's about. It actually only says "SDCC Codes only". we all know what it is, bur you can't ban someone for breaking 'the rules' that aren't spelled out...

Should we start another Reward Points only/no banter thread?

I would be down, but not sure a third thread is necessary. Our best bet is to request a title change. I agree, we all know what it is, but if the title read Reward Points ONLY/NO BANTER I don't see how anyone can "misunderstand" the structure of the thread

Everyone in the other threads like:

image.gif

I'm fine with the banter and a few codes on the side. Otherwise it gets boring.

The other thread is meant to be subscribed to so that alerts can be received when a new code becomes active. The purpose of the thread is defeated if any other posts occur there. It also increases the chance someone will forget to "reopen" the thread to reset the notification e-mail. It has to be opened after every post or the alerts stop.

I must have mine setup differently. Every post that happens I get a notification about, even if I'm currently in the thread the post took place. Yes it means I'm checking my phone a lot, but I just consider that me "earning" the code. Though I know the lazy truth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don’t get the reopening of a thread to get notifications. On this thread for instance I get a notification every time someone posts. Same as the last guy before me I’m checking my phone often but I don’t seem to ever miss a code as long as I’m awake for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're talking about two different notification systems. Some of us are using Tapatalk notification and some are using the SSF forum email notification. Safe to say the ones that need to reopen the thread to reset the email notifications are using the SSF forum notification? I'm noticing the few that do not need to reopen the thread are posting from Tapatalk. :)

I getting notifications from Tapatalk and do not need to reopen the thread. I am posting from my computer though. Wanna feel special.

Anyone using a Moto Z Droid and know how to set it up to receive an audible notifications of posts being made in this thread? I have a new phone and can't figure it out for the life of me! I thought I had it worked out, (or at least the notifications for emails from battzero/Spook), but my phone isn't notifying me of anything at all.
Once I get off the computer, or go to bed, I'll have zero chance of knowing when a code gets posted. :/

Everyone in the other threads like:

I'm fine with the banter and a few codes on the side. Otherwise it gets boring.

Banter here, codes only there.

That way you can set your notifications to that thread and not get woke up at 3am for someone talking about something they are watching on TV. :)

Back