Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watch for a flurry of notifications AND subscribe to the Non-Banter thread so I can be VERY sure I don't miss out on my free $2 or $3! :wink1:

I try to watch SSL when I can, but I’m also at work so I subscribed to this thread on Tapatalk. It sends push notifications as soon as someone leaves a comment, so when I start seeing a flurry of posts (especially Wednesday afternoon) I know I code probably dropped and have a few minutes to excuse myself, grab the code, and get back to my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you end up getting that free figure?

Someone in a Facebook group posted a new Fall $20 box code so they are coming back.
Looks like they are going to be good until 11/15.

Someone in a Facebook group posted a new Fall $20 box code so they are coming back.

comeback.gif

Can somebody confirm me that international thanks codes stacks? Recently i've received two $25 codes and after saving them now i have just one $50. I didn't notice before.

:lecture

A $25 code lasts for one month.

Every $25 earned will extend the expiry date by one month.

But the code will only stack to a maximum of $50. If you earn more they just extend the expiry by another month.

:lecture

A $25 code lasts for one month.

Every $25 earned will extend the expiry date by one month.

But the code will only stack to a maximum of $50. If you earn more they just extend the expiry by another month.

Awesome info. Thanks for that!

Back