Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's Wednesday, everyone, which means it's almost time for another Sideshow Live. Do we think they'll give out a new code for some free RP during the show? I know some people here said last week that they were going to give out a code every week in their Wednesday live shows going forward, but was that actually confirmed or were some board members just hopeful/speculating after all the codes they gave out during SDCC?

Brace for code impact!

Dunkirk-578885.jpg

I hope someone posts it in here quickly after it is announced. I can't access the livestream at work. Cell signal here sucks, and all social media is blocked... I'm sure it will be a quickie for 2 minutes again.

Whoever posts it first should go on a list and be given preferential treatment to be given any extras of this month's $20 monthly code by the rest of us.

Let's start a code hero list then if this is going to go on every week. Earn your spot by posting the new code first.

Back