Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

I think it's time for...

[imaginary Lynda Carter running in slo mo gif]

Yeah I'd love for Hot Toys to make a Lynda Carter figure or Sideshow to make PF figure. :monkey3
lynda-carter-wonder-woman-running-gif.gif

Tweeterhead are making a Lynda Carter WW statue. I think they plan to reveal it in December.

Watch It! The fun police are active.

funpolice (1).jpg

Tweeterhead are making a Lynda Carter WW statue. I think they plan to reveal it in December.

Serious? I've been waiting for an avalanche of Lynda Carter merch due to the upcoming movie. Hot Toys better jump on that bandwagon with her WW figure.

Yeah I'd love for Hot Toys to make a Lynda Carter figure or Sideshow to make PF figure. :monkey3
lynda-carter-wonder-woman-running-gif.gif

Sometimes the classic costume look just somehow works better than the newer update.:monkey3

Closing Time for me... gotta go, got a date with a ghost.

Code should pop up as soon as I get into the car.

Serious? I've been waiting for an avalanche of Lynda Carter merch due to the upcoming movie. Hot Toys better jump on that bandwagon with her WW figure.
We may see a NECA WW figure. We got the Chris reeve and Keaton. I'm sure it's around the corner

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hopefully they will give her French cut bottoms like in the comics!:pray:

Looks like Trevor Grove is sculpting it! Lots of his protos are shot against that backdrop with the same lighting. And of course, he's had a long collaboration with Tweeterhead now.

The weird thing is they said they had a bunch of winners to announce on Twitter and then nothing...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Wow. $2 in RP over a 24-hour period. Easily the worst Spook day this year thus far.

I have the Tweeterhead Batman Returns Catwoman by Trevor Grove and it is fantastic. If he is doing Linda Carter WW, I think all fans will be very pleased.

We all got whiplashed

Back