Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Make that:

math.jpg

The only math I want to see is subtraction or fractions.

Gimme codes!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ok so... it' s weird how I woke up and started reading all the posts till now... so in summary, no RP codes so far, just the Whiplash Mark II code, and that' s about it.

A great shout out to the guys of Pixel and Co who are keeping the mail alerts going on.

Another thing SSC (& HT) should do is hold a yearly poll where the clientele (us) can vote for what licenses/figures they should pursue next.

Heads up boyls and ghouls, on SS Twitter you can RT for a chance at a "No Sniveling" bracelet. Id much prefer a "Sleep is for the weak" one, or you know, more RP codes :lol They also said they have a lot of winners to announce. Hopfully someone in here wins!

Waiting.... waiting... hours... 7,8,9,10am - no code. And now - I gotta go. Another code bites the dust.:gah::lol

Heads up boyls and ghouls, on SS Twitter you can RT for a chance at a "No Sniveling" bracelet. Id much prefer a "Sleep is for the weak" one, or you know, more RP codes :lol They also said they have a lot of winners to announce. Hopfully someone in here wins!

Winners from what? I entered the soul borrowing contest on Tuesday, completed all the tasks asked and never heard back. I hope I'm one of the winners!

Winners from what? I entered the soul borrowing contest on Tuesday, completed all the tasks asked and never heard back. I hope I'm one of the winners!

Sadly they didnt specify.

Screen Shot 2016-10-28 at 1.01.02 PM.jpg

Something just went sideways for Sideshow. A tweet went out to order the Jungle Predator Maquette (probably auto-scheduled Tweet). Link takes you to password protected page, and no mention of it on their home page or their affiliates page.

So something was set for noon but only on Twitter, a bit later elsewhere I guess

Something just went sideways for Sideshow. A tweet went out to order the Jungle Predator Maquette (probably auto-scheduled Tweet). Link takes you to password protected page, and no mention of it on their home page or their affiliates page.

That happens sometimes. They'll fix it.

So something was set for noon but only on Twitter, a bit later elsewhere I guess

Its on facebook too and has the same password protected link lol

16 hours and no code.

Feels like a one big code available for 5 minutes kinda day.:monkey3

Feels like a one big code available for 5 minutes kinda day.:monkey3

and with that predator maquette schrew up it feels like it will be soon

But I have to drive to a site. Ughhh...10 minutes without a compute rand difficult to use a phone. I'm pushing it as late as I can...

Back