Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Are you around any military bases / testing grounds? Kinda has the outline of a X-47 naval Drone.

Yeah, Wright Pat Air Force base is 45 min away. Still this thing killed the video in my camera. All i got was static. Really weird vibe

Swamp gas that refracted off Venus none the less.

[insert MIB flashy thingy gif]

I'm simply hoping for one more tonight. Hopefully it's sooner than later.

Don't worry, this guy just wants to say hello to you

aliens-alien-warrior-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902693-02.jpg

I won a Sideshow Darth Vader figure years ago, and a sideshow General Greivous figure here on this site. But since then, nothing.

I've never won but I'm pretty selective in what contests I enter.
I'd feel bad if I won a contest for something I have no interest in and other people do.

Yeah, Wright Pat Air Force base is 45 min away. Still this thing killed the video in my camera. All i got was static. Really weird vibe

I have been hearing all kinds of things flying close lately. They fly so low they shake the house. WPAB is about 2 hours from me.

Well missed the 10$ code, great. Would it kill them to have the code last the whole day?

Well it would certainly cost them a lot more. Not a great idea from a business perspective.

I won a hot toys avengers thor on a message board contest but never won any of the many contests i've entered on their website or facebook.

I have been hearing all kinds of things flying close lately. They fly so low they shake the house. WPAB is about 2 hours from me.

Wow. I have seen some strange stuff in the sky around here but never really heard anything let alone have something shake the house. Maybe your aliens like some dub step?:lol

That craft i posted was dead silent , shifty, and fast. I also saw a bunch of big red lights not far above the tree line by my parents when i was a kid and they disappeared just like that. I thought i was crazy before a girl i went to HS with said she saw the same thing on my road which is known for being "haunted".

I'm about 20-25 minutes away from it

Back