Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: List of Spook codes in 1st post

Woo hoo! That puts me over $200 in Rewards! Snowspeeder Pilot Luke will be mine!

Thanks for posting the code!

Thanks for the email!! If it weren't for you I would have missed every one but I'm batting 1.000 so far :hi5: :duff

Thanks, free shipping to Europe is real! :hi5:

$47? I have $33 so far, and I'm pretty sure the only one I've missed is the $12 one. I've got all the others listed on page 1 (note: 4RCCT1X9 was only $2). Is there another $2 code not listed?

Scratch that - I missed this one too: 10/24 - 6111fvcd $2 RP

After this morning's code I have exactly $1138 in RPs.

I think it's a sign to use them on a Star Wars item...

(It would take a chunk out of that life sized Han in Carbonite.... but I think I need about $6k more in RPs to make it happen)

There was a text code for -$30 off select items, now expired. There's also the Google link add that gives you -$25 off an order of select items, click here:
https://www.google.com/search?q=sideshow+collectibles&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

That's all I've seen lately or the google ads that pop up randomly

Thanks fellas. I know about the $25 & $30 promo list but I was wondering about the monthlies. I guess they're no more and just come randomly stamped on the side of things we order.

(It would take a chunk out of that life sized Han in Carbonite.... but I think I need about $6k more in RPs to make it happen)

You have 22,760 reward points? ($1138 x 20) I think you may have a condition, son...

Don't you mean 8 Star Wars items :lol Damn. And here I was happy that I now have $100 in RPs to use on a Star Wars item.

Thanks for the codes everyone. I'm batting 1.000 so far this Spook!

You have 22,760 reward points? ($1138 x 20) I think you may have a condition, son...

It's called a Hot Toys addiction... And I sit on these RPs like a miser. I got the SS Sentinel and the SS Galactus maquettes each for just about shipping only. I'm waiting for them to drop another big mama jamma and I can get it for "free"

I am expecting something big to come out at 11am MST as I will be doing a site walk through with a client and will have very limited access to the internet LOL

I am expecting something big to come out at 11am MST as I will be doing a site walk through with a client and will have very limited access to the internet LOL

Isn't that always the way? lol

It's called a Hot Toys addiction... And I sit on these RPs like a miser. I got the SS Sentinel and the SS Galactus maquettes each for just about shipping only. I'm waiting for them to drop another big mama jamma and I can get it for "free"

When I saw your amount all I could think of was "Predator Maquette".

Back