Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC. ***MERRY2013

7 minutes to midnight :rock

Merry Christmas all! :mexwave :woot

ed9eb8e7-4677-486b-9b7b-7018b3999562_zpsaa470372.jpg

:lol
Totally off topic but someone asked me this and was wondering if anyone here knew by chance:

"do you remember this movie from the early to mid 2000s, maybe late 90s, that was set in the 1920s or 30s. it took place on an estate and this guy was like the son of a farmhand or something and he was having some romance with the rich family's daughter. there was a murder or something and he was framed. it was like a thriller/drama type movie. i just vividly remember a scene in the beginning where the guy is doing his hair into a side part lol. name of the movie escapes me though. maybe not like a farmhand but he was def part of the help. i think like the main girl was def very young like obviously younger than the main guy and her sister was jealous of them and a murder happened or maybe it was the younger sister that was jealous."

No worries if you don't recognize it. Thanks!
Wish I could help but that's incredibly specific and obscure. More random nonsense, think I saw you post on ign yesterday, same pic and name I believe. Was gonna say hey but kinda random, just cool to see the same people on other websites. Sorry for the drunk nonsense talk. :rotfl

:lol
Wish I could help but that's incredibly specific and obscure. More random nonsense, think I saw you post on ign yesterday, same pic and name I believe. Was gonna say hey but kinda random, just cool to see the same people on other websites. Sorry for the drunk nonsense talk. :rotfl

No worries, mate. Yeah, I'm on there and superherohype as well sometimes, whatever uses Disqus. I have no clue as well since the premise is similar to so many movies, just different settings and situations. Happy Holidays and drive safely!

Totally off topic but someone asked me this and was wondering if anyone here knew by chance:

"do you remember this movie from the early to mid 2000s, maybe late 90s, that was set in the 1920s or 30s. it took place on an estate and this guy was like the son of a farmhand or something and he was having some romance with the rich family's daughter. there was a murder or something and he was framed. it was like a thriller/drama type movie. i just vividly remember a scene in the beginning where the guy is doing his hair into a side part lol. name of the movie escapes me though. maybe not like a farmhand but he was def part of the help. i think like the main girl was def very young like obviously younger than the main guy and her sister was jealous of them and a murder happened or maybe it was the younger sister that was jealous."

No worries if you don't recognize it. Thanks!

Atonement?

No worries, mate. Yeah, I'm on there and superherohype as well sometimes, whatever uses Disqus. I have no clue as well since the premise is similar to so many movies, just different settings and situations. Happy Holidays and drive safely!

Was definitely disqus, cool to see a fellow freak randomly on the interwebs. Was on the sideshow vader link I believe. :lol

I Googled and this came up:

"With me in my kerchief, and Mr. Bill in his cap, everybody laid down for their 3 o'clock nap..."

Think that might be a clue there? :pray:

Was definitely disqus, cool to see a fellow freak randomly on the interwebs. Was on the sideshow vader link I believe. :lol

Oh yes, about their photos not doing the figure justice compared to the pics on their site, LOL

They are so cryptic in their twits... I am picturing them doing the Grinch's extremely-stretched-animated grin, as seen in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York mirrored by Tim Curry.

the-grinch-grin.gif

You could be onto something!

Big red herring I think. The "three o'clock" bit was specific to only a few pages.

It was just a nod towards 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.

And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap.

I would like to spend this time to greet you all a warmth and merry christmas. We may all have different paths in life. But i know we all have the same passion in collecting either be big or small. Part of me appreciate all the help and advices i've learned in the forums. May God bless you always and your family. Take care always. Happy birthday Jesus. Blessed all these people and there family. Keep appreciating small things.

Sincerely,
carlo

Back