Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC ***12/23 - STOCK1NGSTUFF3R

Ha ha, thanks Alex and merry XMas to you.

Tried using the code . Didn't work. Where do I enter it

The current code expired. As for where to enter it, click on the first post in this thread. There's a link that will take you to the Sideshow page.

That sucks I had the hulk maquette in my cart

You don't need to buy anything to keep the rewards points though. They stay with your account and accumulate up.

Next time a word pops up, just log in to your Sideshow account and go to that page. You can save the points and use them later. The big problem is getting the points claimed before the word expires. Some of the codes are listed in the middle of the night, without many knowing or aware.

Good of you guys that are being live reporters and making sure everyones getting the codes. Thanks for being so helpful. :clap

I don't have time for silly games..

:lol

Seriously though, it adds up. I've got $70ish from this run of codes. If you contact pixelpiper, he can add you to an email list so that you get notified when they go up. (If you want.)

Rumor is the run of codes here will be ending within the next day or so, so I wouldn't worry about it at this point. :lol

I'd like a $30 one to top the $15 one from the recent email. Make it good for 30 min tops.

Back