Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the July code

Is it often that a promo code is released this late into a month?

The last couple July's were related to SDCC, which is late this year. Anybody have anything coming from SS soon? I have Han arriving next week, maybe there'll be a coupon. Probably not though.

The last couple July's were related to SDCC, which is late this year. Anybody have anything coming from SS soon? I have Han arriving next week, maybe there'll be a coupon. Probably not though.

I got Battling Cap last Tuesday and NA Scarlet Witch Friday and there was nothing with them.

I got Battling Cap last Tuesday and NA Scarlet Witch Friday and there was nothing with them.

Same here. I guess with online Comic Con they don't feel like they need to offer a code this month.

Just letting you guys know the Free Shipping deal that was going on from Sideshow the other day did stay with my flex pay order. I just paid off the whole thing and I still got free shipping with it. Pretty sweet!

Awesome, I thought that'd be a good idea! Glad it worked.
Thanks! Glad I made the move to get it. Will be arriving Monday it looks like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

How long is the free shipping promotion going on for? I wish there was a monthly code to use with that right now.... have 3-4 items I'm eyeing.

Congrats, Ryan! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks! Will do!
How long is the free shipping promotion going on for? I wish there was a monthly code to use with that right now.... have 3-4 items I'm eyeing.

It was last week so you missed it. Not sure where the promo codes are but I heard they may stop doing them.

July is almost over, when are they going to put this code up??

Are there any valid coupons I can use on the Sandtrooper at all right now? I'm finding myself really wanting one...

Back