Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

What the hell?

c8473c76602e83a8f94eb5ffd9ddab8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DUMB45535.

That code wasn't valid. I'm gonna go hang myself, and after that, I'll send you the bill for the cost of putting me in the ground. I've thought this through, and you've just made a powerful enemy.

While I'm at it, I'm gonna go ahead and call up Sideshow and let them no the code didn't work! Just for kicks! Muahahaha!

I'm sorry all. The actual code is DUM845535. :duff

No, that is not a real code, either. The fact that I even need to add a disclaimer. :slap

That code wasn't valid. I'm gonna go hang myself, and after that, I'll send you the bill for the cost of putting me in the ground. I've thought this through, and you've just made a powerful enemy.

While I'm at it, I'm gonna go ahead and call up Sideshow and let them no the code didn't work! Just for kicks! Muahahaha!

Deadly!

Someone sent me this code

3KAFMA1
:wink1:

Well I guess Spook is done. I had a good one $45 in rewards and a free Stealth Cap!

Thanks to you guys for posting the codes, wouldn't have got them without the thread :)

Well I guess Spook is done. I had a good one $45 in rewards and a free Stealth Cap!

Thanks to you guys for posting the codes, wouldn't have got them without the thread :)

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

They're trying to get her through the door, but it's a very tight squeeze.

Watching Nightmare on Elm Street right now, the remake. Fans of the original hate it but I've always liked it.

Back