Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

It makes the odds better for you though when you do send in the correct entry. Especially when it's one of those first to answer with correct info contests.

Submitted mine, hopefully I got everything right per her instructions. Good luck everybody!

Well, I entered. Can't wait to not win.

Is there a Loki contest going on somewhere? A post on FB about glorious purpose.

Oh man it's probably for HT SW EP3 Luke or Stormy Luke. AarrghAarrgh! Oh well next time.

Well I messed it up then.

I put the actual quote as the subject line, then after the twitter "follow the rules" post I resent it with the subject line Quote1. Didn't know you couldn't resend. Too bad my first chicky twitter entry was messed up on Star Wars contest.

Damn, damn, double damn.

I won something from Chicky once. Winning a prize is nice, but winning a Chicky prize is like an accomplishment. I put it on my resume now.

I won something from Chicky once. Winning a prize is nice, but winning a Chicky prize is like an accomplishment. I put it on my resume now.

:rotfl

That's why I love her contests! You always feel like you accomplished something!

HT Luke seems VERY unlikely since it's not out yet.

Chicky almost never does contests for preorders on twitter, though.

Well if it's SS Luke I won't feel so bad for messing it up.:monkey3

lol I must have missed the part where it was Star Wars related....I'm at work and joined in at the spur of the moment

What movie is the Sideshow Luke from? Because she did have a quote from the first star wars which is the Hot Toys one.

What movie is the Sideshow Luke from? Because she did have a quote from the first star wars which is the Hot Toys one.

X-Wing Luke is ANH too, and that's shipping soon--couple weeks--but also still a pre-order item. :dunno

How are we getting these Spooktacular codes? Also I received Hot Toys Han & Chewbacca and there were no codes in the shippers, shouldn't there have been?

Back