Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

$20 already!

joker_makes_it_rain_large_original.gif

Nice! 2/2 and 20.00 richer! Thanks guys

I'm saving up as many points as possible and then I'll probably order one of the following: Hot Toys Briareos, Hot Toys Spacetrooper, or Hot Toys Sandtrooper.

This new code says its already in my account, but its not? I dbl checked. Any ideas??

Man this is crazy. This thread is starting to remind me of last year. Every time I read to the last post, when I go back to my list of subscribed threads it's already got like 20 more posts. I don't know if the codes will continue at this rate throughout the event, but I'm super thankful for all the awesome people on this board who go out of their way to help everybody else by posting the codes here or on facebook or doing email/text lists.

Is the freak email list with codes going out? I confirmed a while back but I still haven't got any emails on either of those two codes.

I didn't get an email also.

Man this is crazy. This thread is starting to remind me of last year. Every time I read to the last post, when I go back to my list of subscribed threads it's already got like 20 more posts. I don't know if the codes will continue at this rate throughout the event, but I'm super thankful for all the awesome people on this board who go out of their way to help everybody else by posting the codes here or on facebook or doing email/text lists.
Yeah people on this site are awesome.

Is the freak email list with codes going out? I confirmed a while back but I still haven't got any emails on either of those two codes.

Yes. I have gotten both codes via the freak email list.

Yessssss, new code worked! Burn in hell, YC9Q13!!!!

Back