Creeper Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys here is the second sculpture... Again I can paint and add hair in just about any style. Let me know what you think... I was actually going for a more monkey head like Evil Dead II or a Wrightson kind of feel.

creeper5.jpg

creeper6.jpg

creeper7.jpg

I will be starting on the smaller heads shortly for those interested. On the smaller pieces would you guys just be interested in painted heads or would you like to have finished dolls? If finished what body style would you like to see?

Thanks again guys
Pinkerton

Remmeber these are each hand made and you will get exactly what you see... meaning the quality will be just as high with every piece.

those are wicked nasty cool creepy...:D.............i would also like to see a painted version.............i think green would even look good on this guy....:monkey1

Im currently working on a movie but i will be back at these shortly! Thanks for all the luv thrown my way on these! I will have some painted pics soon! Also do you guys like the style or would you like to see a more realistic take on the same type of doll? Any thought or ideas?

Hey everyone.... Here is a new zombie (dare I say doll) that I created. I need to snap some better pictures but I make them in many different colors and outfits. They were mainly done as an experiment to see how he looked with a super lanky body and I was really happy with the final results.

zombie3-1.jpg

creeper1.jpg

creeper2.jpg

creeper3.jpg

creeper4.jpg

Let me know what you think? I have some of them in outfits similar to the zombies from Tombs of the Blind Dead but not currently pictured.

Thanks guys
Pinkerton

I WANT ONE!!!!!!! NOW IS NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

That thing is f'n sweet!!!! u could make that a custom grandpa from the original texas chainsaw massacre's. Keep that in mind if you wanna sell it, people would buy!!!

Ok guys here is the second sculpture... Again I can paint and add hair in just about any style. Let me know what you think... I was actually going for a more monkey head like Evil Dead II or a Wrightson kind of feel.

creeper5.jpg

creeper6.jpg

creeper7.jpg

I will be starting on the smaller heads shortly for those interested. On the smaller pieces would you guys just be interested in painted heads or would you like to have finished dolls? If finished what body style would you like to see?

Thanks again guys
Pinkerton

Remmeber these are each hand made and you will get exactly what you see... meaning the quality will be just as high with every piece.

I'll SWALLOW your soul!

me want. keep us informed please. awesome work!

Back