Creed!!!!! (A Rocky Balboa Movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the fact that its called “Creed” and not “Rocky” is pretty telling and Sly isn’t the main character in this movie, Michael B Jordan is which pretty much leads me to believe they’re setting up a new franchise. Like any potential franchise though, if it bombs then I doubt there’ll be a sequel but I don’t see why it will. The budget won’t be big, and Michael B Jordan is becoming pretty big right now. It’s also being written and directed by the same guy who did Fruitvale Station so I think it has a pretty good shot at being successful.

It might be their plan, but I just don't see it being all that successful. Even if this one is and a sequel 7s green lit and Sly isn't bin it......it will flop.

Creed.2015.teaserposter.png

That poster looks awesome. Hopefully the boxing scenes aren't over the top like the Rocky films.

Not liking the poster. He's on the Rocky steps there... ugh. On the back wall, you see Rocky and Apollo in a picture during that very questionable beach scene in Rocky III.

Greed!!!!! (A Sylvester Stallone Movie)

:lol

I watched Rocky II over the weekend. I think he started getting plastic surgery as early as that film. His forehead is completely flat, he got his eyebrows done, and I think he got his nose done, and I think he did something with his jaw line.

You know if this movie is successful what if we start seeing something similar to the Marvel Universe with future releases tilted:

Lang - The Winter Boxer
Drago – The Red World
Gunn – The Age of Mullets

:dunno

Poster does nothing for me. To be honest it just looks like that kind of lazy, hit you over the head piece you hire a commercial artist to create from movie stills. Nothing really creative, clever or powerful. Even the tagline is boring. The only thing that catches my eye is the Apollo portrait in the belt, which gives me hope that there could be some flashback scenes and/or voice work from Weathers which would nicely tie the movie back to the original.

Last edited:
That poster is terrible. I hope it's fake, because, if not, that **** looks like it was directed by Kirk Cameron.:lol

Looks like an onsite boxing poster, they've been popular in boxing for years now. I like the poster a lot, the text and quote isn't that great though

Last edited:
Looks like an onsite boxing poster, they've been popular in boxing for years now. I like the poster a lot, the text and quote isn't that great though

The font of their names bugs me. Like it's a film for the Hallmark channel.

Back