Creature Lifesize Bust - Color or B&W?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oat Willy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which do you guys prefer if you had to choose 1?

2967_press02-001.jpg

29671_press02-001.jpg

I wonder if the pic of the B&W one is the real piece or if they just photoshopped a pic of the color one?

If you are on the fence about buying the regular, I would go ahead and get one with the incredible discount they have atm. You can't go wrong with that price.

I've already got the color, and have the B&W pre-ordered. Just debating whether to keep it. One thing I really like about the color one is the color of the eyes. Accuracy is not an issue as neither seems to be accurate to the color of the movie creature.

I have seen the color one in person and didn't really care for it at all to be honest. I prefer the SSE version much better.

I prefer color on this one. The rust on the base looks killer in person. Also, the green colors are very slightly metallic-y in person and it just rocks.

Color. Always color... The only way i could see doing SSE's is if i decorated my basement in grayscale and didn't have any color in there whatsoever... and of course, everytime i went down there i'd have to make sure my clothes were appropriate...

Damn... wish i'd thought of that years ago!

decided to stick w/the color. the main deciding factor was the realization that the original mask and costume were green. now, if they had shot the film using a gray mask/costume, that would be a different story. Plus, I REALLY like the red/yellow eyes on the color even though they took complete artistic license w/that as it's not accurate to anything.

I don't care too much for the eyes on the color version, I think it looks better in SSE.

Both are great busts. If I had a choice and the price point was the exact same, I'd maybe lean a little towards SSE (although I do like them both). I winded up ordering the Color version this morning for 50% off though. Absolute no brainer in that case and I'm happy I did!

sse. i'm not crazy about the regular edition colors...although 50% off retail is pretty sweet.

i'm realizing how smart my decision was to stick w/the color - if I want B&W I can just photograph it and photoshop it. Can't do the opposite w/the B&W! :banana

Back