Crazy *** Goat Terrorizes People

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone didn't like their Taco Bell!

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

Last edited:
I'm eating goat meat right now, while watching a video about a goat. Most entertaining.

No :lol. I ordered jerk goat from a Jamaican restaurant in Queens. There's a fire in my mouth... almost as angry as that goat in the video.

No :lol. I ordered jerk goat from a Jamaican restaurant in Queens. There's a fire in my mouth... almost as angry as that goat in the video.

Around here the only people who eat goat are Hispanic.

Are you going on a head butting rampage?

Around here the only people who eat goat are Hispanic.

Are you going on a head butting rampage?

Well, my mouth is going on a drinking rampage..

But, what can I say? I like food, and I like trying new things. I also visited a Brazerios restaurant last week, and they had more dead animals than I can count. It was like a carnivore's paradise :drool

I'm a meat eater but there's certain things I just won't eat. One of them is veal, another horse. I don't care for much wild meat because I don't like the wild taste of it. I'll stick to beef, chicken and once in a while, pork.

I'm a meat eater but there's certain things I just won't eat. One of them is veal, another horse. I don't care for much wild meat because I don't like the wild taste of it. I'll stick to beef, chicken and once in a while, pork.

fish ?

Back