Crazy/Dumb stuff your wife/hubby/significant other says.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EXOTICLEX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread on this one but I think I could be fun.

While driving in the car the other day a George Strait song comes on the radio. I'm singing along, the wife is obviously on her phone looking at pinterest. She then turns to me and with the most serious face I have ever seen says "There's no ocean front property in Arizona."

I just looked at myself in the rear view mirror and started laughing.

Our cat Max got outside and the woman told me to go get him.

I said "i will find him!"

I got choked up when she remembered the reference. :yess:

No not tonight I have a headache

(doing it cures headaches)

Oh no I have a stomach ache....

:slap

My favorite of my wife's many sayings:

When I **** something up---"Come here until I hit you..."

When I buy another expensive toy-- see above

The greatest accomplishment I have in my marriage is getting my wife to refer to stupid people as Fredo. When she mocks them she quotes Fredo from Godfather II. "I can handle things. I'm smart."

The first time she said it I was like

Tnt4Wuh.gif

The greatest accomplishment I have in my marriage is getting my wife to refer to stupid people as Fredo. When she mocks them she quotes Fredo from Godfather II. "I can handle things. I'm smart."

The first time she said it I was like

Tnt4Wuh.gif

:rotfl I had a similar experience when the wife was able to name the principal characters on the original series Star Trek. That was pretty crazy for both of us. lol

Mine is a Skyrim nut... I played today 5 minutes in quote for quote of every person's dialogue in Helgen... :lecture

Back