• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CR Superman EX For Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else having trouble with DocTroy?

Yes I am in the same boat you are. He's been a solid member before so I am holding out hope that things get straightened out soon. I know life can throw you curveballs and it seems like he has been dealt a really hard one. I hope the families affected by the tragedy are recovering as best as they can.

I would just feel better if I could get a response. He emailed me once saying he sent my item, but it was returned to him for some reason. I haven't gotten a response since. I don't pay using Paypal gift (unless the member is a buddy of mine) but of course this happens to be one of the times I wasn't paying attention and used gift and I couldn't even make a paypal claim. Hahaha figures.

Back