Court of the Dead Signet Pins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this so here it is. I ended up POing all four.
Court of the Dead The Underworld United Signet Collectible P | Sideshow Collectibles
Court of the Dead The Signet of Flesh Faction Collectible P | Sideshow Collectibles
Court of the Dead The Signet of Spirit Faction Collectible | Sideshow Collectibles
Court of the Dead The Signet of Bone Faction Collectible Pi | Sideshow Collectibles

500336-the-underworld-united-signet-002.jpg

500337-product-feature1-740x448.jpg

500338-product-feature1-740x448.jpg

500339-product-feature1-740x448.jpg

I got all 4 also. It says you get a $25 code when you get all 3 of the factions, but nothing showed up in the cart, so not sure if they e-mail it, send with them in the mail or what.

Yeah, I guess that is true lol. Wonder if they apply the code to your account or what, as noted earlier I haven't seen it yet either.

I believe it says it will be mailed with the pins and it will be good another court of the dead purchase.

Buttmunch is correct. If you purchased the three faction pins on the same order, a $25 physical card will be sent to you with your pins and can be used on a future purchase of select Court of the Dead items (ie: the statues).

-SideshowAlex

Thanks no skin off my back, I just won't order it here to canada, But they do look pretty sweet. probably ship it to my family in Boston when I visit them this summer.

Same Problem here in Germany. At this Price, I'm not ordering them.

Back