Premium Format Court of the Dead: Malavestros

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to believe this is HALF the cost of the Thanos statue. This thing is so complex and I have to imagine a production nightmare. Really makes you wonder what all goes into pricing these things. I guess not having a license fee really helps this line.

As beautiful as Thanos is, I had to pass on him to get this one. Couldn't not have this amazing piece of art. I still stare and marvel at the details in Xiall and original reaper

BT_SDCC2017_284.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_282-1.jpg

BT_SDCC2017_283-1.jpg

OoOOoOoo... Exciting news.

Dear Gravemist,
Your Malavestros Deaths Chronicler Fool Premium Format(TM) Figure item will be arriving into our warehouse earlier than anticipated. Your item is now expected to arrive in Feb - Mar 2018.

I was thinking for sure this guy would be delayed with that complex base and the scroll. Too bad Death got delayed another month.

It's a pretty amazing statue, for sure. Easily the most intricate base I've seen. I actually never noticed in the preview photos that the tombstone he sits on was broken and floating, so that was a neat surprise to find when opening him up.

I opted to display with the regular face because I find the exclusive face a bit too cartoony looking. I love how colorful he is and breaks up the more muted color tones of the rest of my Court corner.

The base does look amazing on this. I also would choose the reg face, I agree the ex looks a little cartoony.

The bright colors on him look even brighter when next to other cotd. Awesome.

He really is amazing. One day when I get the mini tripod out I'll have better photoshoot with him. SS really has outdone themselves with this lineup.

Back