Count Dooku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed...in PF and 12" format, the Count would look GREAT! For the PF, I'd love to see him in a pose similar to one of these:

countdoku.jpg

dooku2.jpg

Count-Dooku.jpg

carbo-fation said:
The second pose would make an awesome PF! :D

Agreed Carbo...I love the way Dooku used his lightsaber...very dignified...and the one handed shot with the blade close to his face is VERY iconic IMO...

I agree..... That pose has not yet been done and it's one of his most memorable scenes. I loved that "old world" feel to it. Like a Renaissance dueler....

I'd love to see SSC tackle that pose...:D

Dooku needs to be done in

PF
12"
GG animate Clone Wars maquette

Then I'll be happy.

I am waiting for the PF Dooku, I'd say he's my most anticipated, but that tends to change so what can I say? I really like the second pose, and I also like the one from the ROTS video game. I think his costuming will be very awesome too, even though it is simple I always figured Dooku to be the type who wore very expensive fancy clothing and I think a PF will present that very well.

Dooku is hands down my favorite Sith and I really wish that he came out a little better in the movies, because in the books he rocks. I love his back story, a disillusioned Jedi, and my personal opinion is that he really believed he was doing right, kinda like Anakin to an extent. Pretty much Darth Tyrannus is the reason I tend to identify myself as a Sith instead of a Jedi. :p

I'm really hoping ACME releases a characer key of him soon. It'd be even cooler if he had force lightning in it!

Darth Loki said:
Dooku needs to be done in

PF
12"
GG animate Clone Wars maquette

Then I'll be happy.

Agreed.

I'd probably only get the 12" but the character deserves to be made in all 3 formats.

Christopher Lee rules.

Back