Could we be getting the 89 Bat Wing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have the Batwing prop at Planet Hollywood in NYC, its massive, but very cool!!!

These are amazing pieces and if i was loaded i would love to buy but these pieces are just way to grand scale for me at this point. it be nice if Hot Toys worked on some other vehicles other than bat stuff. perhaps a AMP or APU power suit?

500+ dollar vehicle that hangs from your ceiling and collects dust, big no ____ing thank you.

Hot Toys don't waste time on this, get crackin on other cult classic film characters we haven't got yet.

500+ dollar vehicle that hangs from your ceiling and collects dust, big no ____ing thank you.

Hot Toys don't waste time on this, get crackin on other cult classic film characters we haven't got yet.

Please, HT, waste your time :pray:

Lol. The 89 Batmobile I understand... But the batwing? Thing got taken down with a single pistol round. So anticlimactic!!

Hi, could someone please tell me the dimensions (in inches) of the Kenner Batwing and the ERTL 1/25 Batwing model? I just wanted to know which one is bigger.
Thanks.

Hi, could someone please tell me the dimensions (in inches) of the Kenner Batwing and the ERTL 1/25 Batwing model? I just wanted to know which one is bigger.
Thanks.

I don't have a Kenner batwing now, but it's a fair bit bigger. Not quite twice the size, but at least half again as large as the ERTL.
It was scaled for 5" figures. The ERTL one is probably closer to 1/30 than 1/25. I certainly couldn't shoehorn a standard 1/24 figure in there...

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I see someone's selling the Kenner Dark Knight Collection Batwing for $500 MIB on eBay. Someone else sold a Kenner Batman Returns MIB Batwing reissue last week for about $130. The ERTL ones are more within my price range.
Size aside, which one is more detailed and movie-accurate in your opinion? Which is the better display piece overall? Many thanks.

Back