Cosmic Toyz:1/6 Doughnut Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely not what I was expecting. But I'm thinking this may very well lead to a normal figure from this company at some point, so fingers crossed.

john-travolta-robert-shapiro-newsies.jpg

Ha! That's a good one! when I saw the notifications for tapatalk and saying 1/6 Doughnut man trending I didn't check it out but now that I have I wasn't expecting this. Fat Nathan Drake I'm starting to wonder should I get this just for the sake of getting it. Depending how much and how much is left over after I get a Hot Toys Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow then I might see about this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan Fillion during his earlier Castle years would have been perfect.

Yeah Nathan Fillion is the perfect choice for Nathan Drake. Physical appearance, charisma, and humor is just perfect. Sadly he's too old for the role now, it's going to be a younger actor. Maybe Jensen Ackles.

Yeah Nathan Fillion is the perfect choice for Nathan Drake. Physical appearance, charisma, and humor is just perfect. Sadly he's too old for the role now, it's going to be a younger actor. Maybe Jensen Ackles.

Dean? no.. I thought Spider-Man Homecoming is going to be playing him.. or at least a younger version.

I never liked the previous idea of getting Marky Mark. Would rather they go with an unknown then get him.

Actually... Stephen Amell (Green Arrow) would make a pretty good Drake as well. Although TMNT2 wasn't really good, he does have that smug charm.. and could pull it off.

Yes Tom Holland is going to play him, as a young nathan drake. I would still choose ackles than amell though

Yes Tom Holland is going to play him, as a young nathan drake. I would still choose ackles than amell though

Tom Holland isn't my first choice but he's probably a wiser choice than Mark Wahlberg, not that I would put money on the movie being any good anyway. :lol

Old news character nobody cares about. :wave

True in the broad mainstream sense. But not really different than lots of the other knockoff stuff you see. If the quality is decent/good I think there are still enough dexter fans around that it would sell.

Tom Holland isn't my first choice but he's probably a wiser choice than Mark Wahlberg, not that I would put money on the movie being any good anyway. :lol

well you can't compare it like that. Tom holland is going to be young nathan drake, the teen drake, when he first met sully. Mark Wahlberg is for the adult-present drake. Yes Mark is not a good choice for drake, I agree. But, even when we get Nathan Fillion in his youth somehow lol, and he is cast as nathan drake, it probably won't guarantee the movie turns out to be good.

True in the broad mainstream sense. But not really different than lots of the other knockoff stuff you see. If the quality is decent/good I think there are still enough dexter fans around that it would sell.

are you talking about dexter, dexter morgan? why?

Back